Monday, June 23, 2008

Are you pregnant?

I'm looking for some help in building up my profile with maternity shots. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, and definitely a memory to cherish. the best time to do this is around your 7th or 8th month. This way your belly is big enough, but you are not too uncomfortable. If your interested in maternity shots please email me at blissfulmomentsphoto@gmail.com

The first to contact me will receive their session free. Any after that will be at a discounted rate.

Then remember, the best time to capture newborns is the first 10 days of life. They curl up into those sweet tiny little positions, and they sleep better!

1 comment:

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey Natali,
You can definitly sign me up for new born pics! As well as...Family pics, Richard pics, and Treagan pics:) We are so excited you guys are coming out here and I am so excited you have this talent. Trust me...you will have TONS AND TONS of opprotunities out here to take pictures! Can't wait to meet you all!
Penns